Register Đăng nhập
Nét Đẹp Việt Nam Trang chủ

friend Trang cá nhân của https://forum.netdepviet.org/?8812 [Ưa thích] [Copy] [Chia sẻ] [RSS]

Blog

The ideal is plump, reality is bone

Có 1552 lần đọc30-10-2010 08:35 AM |

Audience: hello, my teacher, feng is a fresh out of college, and accept the education, let me be honest, credible, friendly, jewellery watchesbut life has told me this is tragedy, sometimes do will be guilty, I don't know what should I do a what kind of person?

FengLun: ideal is plump, reality is bone. Realism and idealism some distance, each generation can meet this confusion. So the Taiwan has been talking and dreaming a dream: life on (fourth). Man can survive, deceit? No way. Gucci Messenger Bag The things in the world, life, parents face about these things, honest, kind, honest, this is your life is not to do everything to 100% implementation, you shouldn't give up, you want to use honest pursuit of life, in the process of cashing in some how honest, against the absolute truth at can do, and some between today and tomorrow is honest, truth between science, I found a thing that I think is honest, many people have not found, silver ringyou must persist. The truth is later proved, and some of you may be to change some way to communicate, and honest and not hurt others, and solved the problem, Some do some well-meaning hide, but not lie, I can not express, I can express the part retained part, and there are many things can be close to the end, this is a process of honesty. I don't think we should give it up. Reality is bone, bone is full, silver ringsyou will need to do not insist on this basis, the bone marrow becomes. 

Life more frustration don't give up, good and bad, actually if economics, welfare curve, especially bad return soon you for stealing money to you once loot, pocket, but do not repeat your bad, Slowly, I earn money, Louis Vuitton totemoney is honest, entrepreneurship, long chain into your pocket money through many links, but may I repeat, add up to 20 years more than you rob money, and I still respected. 

As we do business also face the same problem, at the beginning of, some people do wrong, bill, trying to cut off by means of exchange, links of london Sweetieand then buy Benz live a person of extraordinary powers curtilage, we are honest, carry debt. Later, people finish this bank loans to his friends without a second, we are still determined to sleep, even coating, we also pay. Now the company into a good condition, we are also very good to communicate with people, new louis vuitton bags 2010more and more partners and wider highways, and vantone for 20 years. The earliest wantong menopause, entrepreneurs are actually the same enterprise, as a leader, a community, a company, facing every day you choose integrity, pursue long-term interests, or choose cunning, sweetie bracelethypocrisy, and obtain the momentary interests? This is the game model, when they are young, otherwise you will want to clear all his life.  qr

Bình luận (0 bình luận)

facelist doodle Vẽ Graffiti

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới có thể bình luận Đăng nhập | Register

Phòng tối|iPhone|Archiver|G+|Youtube|Facebook|Twitter|Contact| Netdepviet.org

GMT+7, 25-4-2024 08:33 AM , Processed in 0.010928 second(s), 19 queries .