Miss World Vietnam - Vũ Thị Hoàng My

[Lấy địa chỉ]
Đăng lúc 18-8-2012 13:41:24 | Xem tất |Chế độ đọc

Họ và tên: Vũ Thị Hoàng My
Quê quán: xã Hưng Thịnh, huyện Trảng Bom, tỉnh Đồng Nai
Ngày sinh: 13/11/1988
Chiều cao: 1,71 m
Số đo ba vòng :87-60-89.

Hãy cùng cổ vũ cho Hoàng My trong đêm chung kết Miss World 2012 ngày 18/08/2012.

Vũ Hoàng My is a Vietnamese beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned the first runner-up of Miss Vietnam 2010, represented Vietnam at Miss Universe 2011 Beauty Pageant in Sao Paulo, Brazil and she represents Vietnam at Miss World 2012 Beauty Pageant in Ordos, China. She's currently attending RMIT International University, Vietnam, majoring in multimedia design, speaking Vietnamese and English.

Vũ Hoàng My, which translates in English to "Golden Feather of a Bird", was born into a family of head masters, educators, architects and agriculturalists. Her early life was spent at Đồng Nai province in southeastern Vietnam, where foreign investment in the primary and secondary sectors of the economy has been heavy since the Đổi Mới economic policy of the late 1980s. As a high school student, she sat as representative on social committees and the governing student body at her high school in Thống Nhất. She was also a Girl Guide.

Hoangmy aspires to become a movie director. She likes reading, writing, watching movies and travelling. She describes herself as a passionate, goal-orientated, creative and spontaneous person.

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đăng bài Đăng nhập | Register

Quy tắc điểm

Phòng tối|iPhone|Archiver|G+|Youtube|Facebook|Twitter|Contact| Netdepviet.org

GMT+7, 16-4-2024 10:34 PM , Processed in 0.019185 second(s), 22 queries .